Thursday 13 November 2014

Christmas is coming!

Every year it's the same. There are two types of people.

There are those who cannot wait for Christmas as soon as the cold weather comes around and gets excited at every aspect of the town's lights going up, going Christmas shopping, cosy fluffy pj days in, hot chocolate, decorating the house! and so on...

And then theres those who hate the every essence of the cold, wait until the last second to decorate, constantly say it's too early...

Guess what one I am? hahaha

From taking a break from my course work as I don't work to work into it and make a mess when I am not in the mood to do so, I created this little guy. My very own snowman!

I am considering creating and selling some of these closer to Christmas! I think they look great! Cute little things... of course they won't all be pink though...


No comments:

Post a Comment