Tuesday 14 October 2014

My idol, my hero. I actually lived to see this??

5th of July. I made my way down to London for the first time. Ey London's always looked like a fantastic place to me and i've always desired to visit it and here was my chance, a trip which I had planned soley by myself.

5th of July, a very important date. You know the feeling you get when your favourite band split up? I was too young when mines did and I never had the chance to see them live. But take that feeling and then image the band coming back for a few one off gigs. You HAVE to be there right?

Glasgow sold out in seconds! I heartbreakingly could not make the Barrowlands so it was down to Hyde Park I went!

The Libertines, YES I am talking about the Libertines are Hyde park!

Where you there??? It was fantastic!

I done a few memory sketches which down in London, here they are :). Various medias.






No comments:

Post a Comment