Wednesday 15 October 2014

My World

We all love the idea of having an escape don't we? My idea is to create this imaginative world, I have had this world ever since I was little. I may sound crazy I know but ey anything that makes you feel better right?

Well, if you're still here and haven't ran off then cool! Hey still :). I wanted to share some insights to my world with you guys. My world doesn't have people, meerly only animals as I dislike people (Morrissey alert). Animals on the other hand, cannot talk back, look pleasing, are fluffy and just 100x better. Ever since I was little I felt this way.

I took a huge influence from my soft toys, I would dress them up in clothing and give them human like aspects. I done this because I felt animals are greatly mistreated in our world. I have always thought who are we to be above animals in this world? What makes us any more special than them? I want animals to be equal to humans.

In this world that I created, I have various characters. My favourite character is Taint who is a fox. Taint is shy, timmid and tends to hide from the world a lot. I put a lot of my own personality into Taint.

Then there is Red, Taint's father who is high and mighty, everyone looks up to Red and expects Taint to be just like him but this is not Taint.

There is also Nello the Elephant. Nello is a loud character, who tends to like to know everyones busyness. Nello will invite everyone around for tea etc just to get some gossip and so on...

There are many more characters than these two go but here they are... two of the creatures who live in my world.





No comments:

Post a Comment