Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Beautiful Island

I went over to Lanzarote twice this Summer with my partner. I must say, it was two of the best weeks of my life. The Island is beautiful the people are ever so friendly, the way we were treated on the island, I felt asif we were rich millionaires! We have to go back.

There was only one downside, I am not one for sitting around and sunbathing. I am a get up and got to do everything on the island before we have to go home type. This did not go well with my partner Robbie who wanted to chill and tan by the pool. Call me a big kid or whatever but I find that hugely boring, yawn :(.

I needed a way to entertain myself whilst Robbie was catching rays whilst then it hit me, I always pack my little people watching and surroundings sketchbook with me.

Whilst my time in Lanzarote I tried to capture some of it's beauty with drawings as I feel drawing something is a better memory than simply taking an image. I done this for my whole time there.

Here are some of the drawings, hopefully they give you a real insight to the islands beauty if you haven't been there before and if you have, hopefully they give you some memories.



































No comments:

Post a Comment